Tuesday, February 06, 2007

DJ Rocks

He does........he's so nice to me. A few examples.
  • You may recall that I fell in love with the PS2 game Guitar Hero while we were in Lustsen. Apparently the day we got back he ordered it for me. Just because. Imagine my surprise when I got a box from Circuit City last Friday with the Guitar Hero in it. Check for pics in 365 posts (when I get around to updating that)
  • Before I met DJ, I had no computer at home. I lurked blogs to kill time at work, that's it. Currently, he has me set up with his old Mac Powerbook, which I love. We even have Wifi at home. I am now part of the new millennium, and I enjoy that.
  • He fixes my car, which always seems to have one thing or another wrong with it.
  • Last night our pilot light went out. With temps reaching -10 that isn't good. DJ was gone for a bit and I *attempted* to figure out how to light the pilot light. Didn't work. He got home a few minutes later and got our huge old, weird boiler lit in about 2 minutes. He's very handy.

No comments: