Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finished Project

DJ, you said it would never happen, it would never materialize. Well lookie at this:
Believe it or not I actually finished one of my sweaters. This went on the needles last winter. The pieces sat forever, not finished, simply because I am too lazy to seam them together. I finally did it this last week and finished up the neck.

Not bad, huh. Here is the back:

The pattern is old Rowan (I really miss that Kim Hargreaves isn't designing for them anymore). It is Martha from the Cork Collection. Yarn is Rowan Cork that I bought on E-bay for a song.

I am pretty happy with how it turned out. It is comfy and warm.

Now, perhaps I can actually get to some real knitting. I just need to decide what to pull out of my stash for the next project.

It's starting to get cold here in the Tundra so it is time to settle in and knit.

2 comments:

steve said...

I just noticed that the sweater matches the colors on this blog quite well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sweater! I have not really branched away from flat, easy things. Except for cat beds and beer coozies, that is. Bravo!