Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Holidays

I thought I would give my 4 readers a post for the holidays :). Really, I have determined that I am far too lazy to blog, so I'll blog when I am feelin' it. and I am feelin' it now.

I finally am feeling more and more settled here in LA. Despite the 60 degree weather it's starting to look a lot like Christmas.

That is our mini live tree. We picked it up on a whim last weekend and I love it. We weren't planning on having a tree, since we were not going to be here for Christmas, but I couldn't resist.

We also got a new HDTV. I love this thing. I haven't left the house for a week because of it


You really can't see it from the pic, but this thing kicks ass. 47 inches of pure glory. DJ won a year of direct TV from a holiday auction at work and we will be having more HD tastiness soon.

I have also been knitting again! I am back in the groove. Here is what I am working on at the moment. Endpaper Mitts. Here is where I am with them as of tonight.


This is my first color work pattern and I am finding it challenging. The fact that I am knitting these on toothpicks isn't helping. After frogging them once I have made some good progress and I am getting the hang of the pattern . I think I will dig them!

God knows I'll need them in the 60 degree weather (although surprisingly I get quite cold here).

Happy Friday!

No comments: