Tuesday, December 18, 2007

RAIN!

One thing about Angelinos, they do freak out about their rain. Yes, it is raining in SoCal today. You would think the world was ending with the way the news is talking about it. The entire newscast has been talking about rain, watching anchors out in rain (my god they might MELT) and asking people on the street what they think about the rain. Heck, they even pulled out the MEGA Doppler 7000 HD for the event.

I guess this beats the low speed chase that took up the entire newscast yesterday. I felt like I was watching OJs bronco again.

Local newscasts crack me up.

1 comment:

Brighter Schemata said...

when we first moved to CA, Loni Anderson & Bert Reynolds were getting a divorce. This was the biggest story they had, on every news channel, for more than 1 day. They KEPT talking about it, as if nothing else was going on anyplace in the world, and as if we would all care!