Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 resolutions

I didn't do so well on my New Year's resolutions for 2007. I am ok with that, it was a crazy year and the goals were quite lofty. Here it is:

  • Back to the Blog- I sucked....bottom line. I only did this for about 1-2 months. At least I have learned I am not much of a blogger :).
  • Get back into exercising- I did pretty well with this, with the exception of the summer. I completely had a stressful summer and didn't set any time aside for exercise. Once I got settled in LA I got back to it.
  • Eat when I am hungry- I still have work to do on this one. I still eat because it looks good, because it's dinner time etc. Still a work in progress
  • The Restaurant Tour- I marked the ones I visited, a total of 7. I was only in Mpls for 9 months, so not bad
  • Town Talk Diner- visited March 07
  • Babalou- visited Feb 07
  • Falafel King
  • It's Greek to me
  • Temple
  • Chambers Kitchen
  • Mill City Cafe
  • 112 Eatery- Visited Aug 07
  • Pizza Nea- Visited June 07
  • Red Savoy Pizza - Visited Friday Feb 23d
  • Oceanaire
  • WA Frost
  • Taqueria La Hacienda #2
  • Chen Heng Restaurant
  • Masa- Visited June 07
  • La Belle Vie
  • Cosmos
  • Vincent
  • Mortons
  • Amore Victoria Restaurant- Visited Jan 07
  • Saji Ya- visited Sunday January 25th
  • Nami
  • Luci Ancora
  • Ruam Mit Thai
  • St. Paul Grill
  • Mama Maria's in Hudson, WI
  • El Nortino
  • Get back to saving money- I did well at this and am still doing it. I save money for vacations and incidentals, so unfortunately my savings was spend this year with the move and with a sick cat. I am still putting away 10 percent though. I set up an automatic deposit into a savings account. Mark that one as accomplished.
  • Pay Down Debt- Ummmm....I didn't do so well at this one. I did get everything consolidated and to a lower interest rate, but with the move, vet bills and buying a mode of transportation, that didn't happen.
  • The move- I officially moved as of Sept 21, 2007. The condo is still on the market, but i have a renter, so it's covered.
  • The de-cluttering- I got rid of a ton of crap. Enough said. It felt good.
  • Learning- I didn't do so well with this one. I did take a Thai appetizer class in Jan, but that's it.
I am working on some goals for 2008, I pretty much have them in mind, but will need to write them out.

No comments: