Sunday, January 06, 2008

Financial Exercise Day 1- My 5 main values

It's funny, These always were kinda there and I've never written them down. I was surprised how easily these came to me.

Creativity- and Beauty though that Creativity- Cooking and knitting are the ones that come to mind when I think of this.
Happiness
Health
Truth
Friends/Family
Adventure- For me I always think of Adventure as travel, but maybe I could expand that (since I am living in a new city and all), heck it's adventurous to go to a new neighborhood, right?

3 comments:

jenna! said...

So where are you getting these exercises? I think I could use a financial workout.

MplsMel said...

Hi there, I am using this


http://www.thesimpledollar.com/2007/01/01/31-days-to-fix-your-finances/

I think it will take some work, but it looks good to me.

LadyLinoleum said...

I'm with on on the travel girlie! The more exotic the locale, the better!