Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend Fun

After an extraordinary hiatus from blogging, I have decided to do it again. I am not sure why, but I figure it's time to shake some things up.....blogging more may help me do that. We'll see.

Anyway, I had a great weekend. For whatever reason I feel like life has been so busy lately. We were home this weekend, which was delightful.

Friday: We saw Bill Maher at the Orphium Theatre. Overall a pretty good show.

Saturday was busy. I managed to drag myself out of bed to get my hair done at 8:30 am. I go to the Aveda Institute in Mpls, which is a GREAT deal. You can't complain about $68 for a full foil and haircut. This was done by a bouncy gay guy, who came up to me and immediately declared that my dress was "FABULOUS"! He went on about how my skin was flawless and my eyes were gorgeous. I felt like a supermodel when I left there with all the compliments this guy was dishing out. The guy even did my makeup to boot! Woo hoo!

Saturday afternoon was spent at D and Mom's house for a reception to celebrate their recent wedding. View the pics here. The rest of Saturday was blissfully quiet.

I finally got around to doing some direly needed gardening on Sunday. I traveled out to Bachmans and spend a crap load on flowers. I got them all in the ground and the backyard looks great. I'll post pics in another post.

Weekends at home are fun.

No comments: