Monday, January 01, 2007

The Restaurant Tour

Related to one of my new years resolutions, I decided that I should try one new restaurant a month (or at least a place I haven't been to in years). I asked DJ to accompany me and he agreed. Here are the places I haven't been and am interested in trying. Please let me know if you know of any other Mpls area restaurants we shoud check out.

  • Town Talk Diner
  • Babalou
  • Falafel King
  • It's Greek to me
  • Temple
  • Chambers Kitchen
  • Mill City Cafe
  • 112 Eatery
  • Pizza Nea
  • Red Savoy Pizza - Visited Friday Feb 23d
  • Oceanaire
  • WA Frost
  • Taqueria La Hacienda #2
  • Chen Heng Restaurant
  • Masa
  • La Belle Vie
  • Cosmos
  • Vincent
  • Mortons
  • Amore Victoria Restaurant
  • Saji Ya- visited Sunday January 25th
  • Nami
  • Luci Ancora
  • Ruam Mit Thai
  • St. Paul Grill
  • Mama Maria's in Hudson, WI
  • El Nortino

2 comments:

jenna! said...

WA Frost is tres yummy...a bit on the pricey side but definately worth it.

Anonymous said...

WA Frost is one of the best (I proposed to my wife there). Red's Savoy Pizza is one of the best basic pizza joints in town (tho don't go in looking for feta or goat cheese, etc.) And Ruam Mit has the best Thai. Got to get over to St. Paul and try 'em out.