Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

In honor of Halloween I decided to bake up some Monster cookies. I also wanted to wield something for the WeHo stitch and witch tomorrow evening. I haven't had time to conjure up a costume, so I decided that being armed with treats would be a good thing.



I admit I nibbled on the batter a bit....Here is the final product


Mmmmm.....scary Monster cookies.

They turned out a little darker on the bottom than I would like (I am not used to this apartment's oven yet). I sampled the product and overall not bad.

In other news we booked our winter trip. I am SO excited. We are heading to Roatan, Honduras with our friends Cari and Chung who we headed to Belize with last year. Booked the flight today. We are going Feb 2-9, 2008. We are staying here at one of these houses.

I can't wait!

No comments: