Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Lost in LA

Yesterday was the first time I drove in LA. Yesterday was also the first time I got lost in LA.

I drove DJ to work yesterday since I needed the car to take Moe to her new vet. No problem there. I got him to work and got myself home just fine.

In the afternoon I headed out to take Moe to her new vet. Vet is located here

Home for us is here.

Honestly not that difficult. I took Venice to Sepulveda and I was golden. Got to the vet on time. Got Moe checked out and blood taken. 225 dollars later (yes for a consult and blood work, but that is another topic) I headed out. I was parking facing north on Sepulveda and needed to go south, so I thought I would just go around the block. Pretty easy right? Theoretically, yes, but somehow I managed to mess it up. I was turning and turning and somehow I ended up on Wilshire. Not sure how that happened. Anyway once again the maps feature on iPhone came in damn handy. I stopped, put in my cross streets and iPhone came to the rescue! It pointed me right to Bundy, which is where I needed to be and I was on my merry way home.

By the way, driving in a convertible with the top down in 80 degree California weather rocks. Lost or not.

No comments: