Monday, October 08, 2007

New Workout

Ok, I gotta admit I have kinda let my move and craziness this summer get in the way of working out. I always thought "once I get settled in LA I will find a place and start working out again"

Well, it's time. I'm feeling out of shape and I need something to get my butt into gear.

I went to my first Bar Method Class today and liked it a lot. I got the "muscle twitch" more than once while I was doing the class and after I am feeling it. It seems like a good workout. I was told by some other women in the class to do my second workout tomorrow since Wed I will *really* feel it.

I found out about this workout on some infomercial that I was watching late night and thought that it sounded interesting. I kind of forgot about it and started looking for workouts in LA and found out they had a studio here. Lucky me. I immediately decided to try it. So off to the West LA studio I went this morning.

I'll let you know how things go as I progress. I did buy a 1 month into membership, so I gotta go!

No comments: